The VHT Conversation Bridge is a multichannel callback platform and an essential part of a customer conversation strategy that conveniently bridges the gap between any self-service channel and the people who can help the customer. The solution eliminates the dead ends often encountered in self-service experiences. It's a simple solution with huge impact.
The Conversation Bridge In Action
The VHT Conversation Bridge solution comes into play when customers reach a point where they need to speak with someone.
The Conversation Bridge uses its connectivity to the contact center to determine if there's a queue, and tells the customers what wait time they can expect. The customer can then choose an ASAP or scheduled callback.
When it's the customer's turn to speak with someone, the Conversation Bridge triggers a call to the customer, and confirms they're on the line. When the customer confirms they're ready to speak with someone, VHT transfers them to a high priority queue that gets them to a real person quickly. See how it works.
When Customers Win, Companies Win
With VHT's solution your customers will never have to start over, repeat information, or hang on hold. Companies save the cost and time associated with having the customer repeat information they already provided during self-service. Conversations are quicker and more successful because they're powered with contextual data gathered about the customer's need. And the VHT Conversation Bridge helps businesses make the experience of speaking with someone consistent across all communication channels - mobile, social, web, consoles, and voice - wherever and whenever customers need to talk.
Benefits for the Customer:
- No need to start over
- No need to repeat information
- No need to call toll free numbers
- Quick connection to a live person
- No need to hang on hold
Benefits for the Company:
- Drives increased revenue and new customer acquisition
- Enables a better experience, resulting in higher satisfaction and reduced churn
- Transforms service situations into opportunities for brand differentiation
- Reduces handle time costs associated with repeating customer information already entered in other channels
- Leverages existing infrastructure investments
Key Features and Benefits